Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hey Everyone!

We are two sisters from New Jersey who love talking about fashion, makeup, reviews...etc. We want to focus more on budget friendly style. We don't know about you, but we love finding sales and cute, classic items that won't break the budget. We will try to feature sales and great finds as much as possible!

Here's a little bit more about us:

Patty: I'm a 20-something year old social media strategist and personal trainer. Some of you may already know me from my health & fitness blog, Reach Your Peak, but I wanted to branch out and write about something new :)
I love running, anything fitness related (hence my first blog), and experimenting with makeup. My favorite place to shop is probably T.J. Maxx (so many good deals!) or Old Navy (great simple finds).
Michelle: Hey, I'm Michelle! I'm 20 years old and attending Rutgers University (which I'm in love with btw). I love catching up on tech news and trends in my free time, and also love being outdoors and traveling to new places. One of my hobbies is listening and discovering new music. I actually have my own music blog where I interview up and coming artists. Check out The Ear Plug!
I've been told my style is a mix between comfortable and chill and I completely agree! Comfy is my number one necessity. Number 2 is cost (as a lot of you probably are thinking as well). I mostly shop at Forever21, Love Culture, and Marshalls.
Stay tuned for more content...We can't wait to start posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!