Monday, June 9, 2014

LSO: Little Summer Outfit

I love skirts and dresses!! But it's been a while since I've worn them (not really sure why exactly...) They're so breezy and fun so yesterday I decided to wear a new skirt I received as a gift.
 This sky blue skirt was a gift (and I never really found out where it was from) and I paired it with a patterned flower tank top crop top from Forever 21 which was probably only around 5 dollars!
It's funny because my friend asked me "Oh is that skirt from American Apparel?" Nope. "But the top is, right?" Guess again!
As you may have read in my last post about summer hairstyles, I never really do much with my hair. Here, I just clipped my hair into a half up half down hair-do. Also, I just wore simple studs from Forever 21 as well.

My sunglasses are from Rayban ("Small Aviator Metal") and I'm wearing Alex and Ani Bracelets ("M" and "Sagittarius").
Oh, here's a flower for y'all! Kind of dainty, oops.
Peace and L-O-V-E.

Hope you all have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!