Thursday, June 5, 2014

Father's Day Gift Ideas

If you're a last minute shopper like I am, you probably haven't gotten your dad a gift yet. It's okay - there is still time! And I have a few ideas for you...


A watch// This is actually on my dad's wish list. He needs a new watch so he pointed out a Seiko watch that he wants. This Seiko watch is only $140 from Macy's. If you are combining a gift with a sibling, you could get this Movado watch which is a bit more casual as well.

A phone case// Who doesn't need a phone case? Sometimes you just want an extra just in case, or if you're like my sister, you switch your phone cases every other day. My dad's case has gotten a lot of wear and tear, so one year we got him an Otterbox for his iPhone. I love how durable and long lasting Otterboxes are...and once it breaks or wears you can get a free case from them when you send in your old one!

Boat shoes// My brother and dad wear boat shoes all the time in the winter. You might only think of Sperry's when you think of boat shoes, but there are so many out there in different price ranges...so you are bound to find something that works for your wallet. These Sperry's are $85, but if you're looking for something a bit more inexpensive, check out these canvas boat shoes from American Eagle which are $29.95.

Running shoes// If your dad is active, then he will love sneakers! If I got sneakers for every holiday, I'd be a happy girl. Also, sometimes people don't like to splurge on themselves, and sneakers can be pricey, so it's a perfect gift. If he has a favorite brand, stick to those. If he's never bought running sneakers before, get a gift card so he can go to a specialty running store and get fitted for sneakers that are perfect for his feet and running style. I did this last year and my dad loved the shoes I got him. He's ran in the Asics Gel Cumulus ever since!

Sports tickets// If you and your dad love sports, take him to a ball game! What better way to spend time with him on Father's day than out at a ballpark. If he's not a fan of baseball, then get him tickets to another sport or an IOU for tickets to a winter sporting event, if that's his thing.

Have you bought your dad a gift for Father's day yet?
What would you add to this list?

Make sure to follow us on Twitter too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!