Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So About This Amazing Video App...


One night I mentioned to my friends how cool Kendall Jenner's videos on her Instagram were (yes, these are the many random things girls talk about) and the app she was using to make them.

I found out the name was 8mm Vintage Camera. It's $2.00 and my friend downloaded it seconds later. We stayed up ALL night recording little video snippets and putting them together. It was so much fun. And the vintage camera made it come out SO adorably. I definitely can say it's worth the two dollars.

The video above is one me and my friends made at the lake club in our town. Let me know what you think of the video and the app if you decide to get it! :)

P.S. the song in the video is "L.A.F" by Broods

 Catch ya later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!