Monday, August 4, 2014

Nordstrom Sale: Back To School

Can you believe it's already August?? Summer is almost over! But I'm okay with that because fall is my favorite time of year.

I was perusing Nordstrom's sale page and found a lot of things that will be great for back to school. One thing I am definitely buying will be a field jacket and a rain jacket - 2 must-haves for when it gets cooler outside!

Here are other things on my shopping list:

Caslon Clean Front Five-Inch Shorts

Bobeau Front Keyhole Embroidered Tank 


I really love the Michael Kors jacket! I'd love to one day own a Barbour field jacket, but for those on a budget like me, this is a great option :)

What are some of your back to school must-haves this year??




2 comments:

  1. You should update more! Love reading these posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! We are working on trying to post more often. Stay tuned & we hope you keep reading! :)

      Delete

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!