Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's finally time for some summer hair, yay!

Recently, I've been getting pretty bored with wearing my hair down or up in a ponytail. I always like to switch things up in my life but hair is something that's tough for me. Does anyone feel me on this? I went on Pinterest and Tumblr and found a couple of hairstyles that I'm hoping to try this summer/very soon!

                                                                            Source
Hair wraps definitely remind me of middle school (lol) but I really want to try this one! It looks more sophisticated and it's actually super easy to do on yourself rather than pay $20 for someone to do it for you. In fact, I'll probably do this to my hair later today to prepare for the beach this weekend!

 
                                                                           Source
On those hot summer days where leaving your hair down is not an option, this would be the perfect hairdo. So simple too. All you really do it find a think headband and wrap your hair into it. I have so much hair (and it's thick too) so I would have to see if this works for me. If you try it out let me know how it goes!

                                                                            Source

I've seen "The Bow Bun" a couple of times now and I thought it was so adorable! I never got around to trying it out and ended up forgetting about it until I logged back onto Pinterest again. I will definitively be trying this out this summer.

Out of these 3 hairstyles which are you most likely to try? I would have to say the hair wrap is my number one right now. Let me know what you think!

Have a great day lovies,







3 comments:

  1. So in love with hair wraps right now. I'm totally going to try to do it this weekend. Love the other hair ideas :)

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my hair was long enough for these! I'm about halfway there, I've had really short hair for a while, but no I'm trying really hard not to cut it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my hair were longer now!

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!