Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Favorite Makeup + Routine

I have been using some of the same makeup for years. Especially Mac Studio Fix. I seriously love it! It's a foundation and powder all in one. I hate using foundation so this is perfect for me. Though, sometimes I use Revlon's foundation for a night out. Here are some other products I use:
mac powder
maybelline-fit-me-blush-2
milani liquid eye liquid like eyeliner

I do use BB cream or face moisturizer too before putting makeup on. In the winter my skin gets REALLY dry, so a good, thick cream is a must-have.

When I go out, I like to add eyeshadow too, I love smokey eye looks. One of my favorites is Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow. I also have a Stila palette which has gold, blacks, and purples but I forget the name of it! I really want to get the Naked3 too since I've heard so much about it.

What is your routine in the morning? Do you experiment with different products?

PS - We're now on Twitter...give us a follow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I always use the same things for my everyday makeup look. I used to do more when I worked in a different office but when I changed jobs, I started earlier too so I cut my routine down a lot on time! haha. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your thoughts and feedback! Please share!